Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thai Veggie Wraps

I was in the mood for something spicy and flavorful for lunch today, so in my tiffin I made a Thai Vegetable Wrap from Peanut Butter Planet by Robin Robertson. A spicy peanut spread slathered on a Lavash with baby romaine leaves, carrots, and bell pepper--Yum!! Alongside the wrap, for a little more veggie-action, I squeezed in some cherry tomatoes.

In the other compartment is a Coconut Raspberry Square from The Everyday Vegan (by Ms. Dreena, of course) and a little Oskri Fig Bar. This lunch was perfect--I was in a crabby mood before lunch, and after, I was as chipper and happy as a spring robin! :)
On a side note, a woman I work with commented that I looked thinner and asked if I lost weight, and I jokingly said, "no, probably the opposite!" then another lady said, "well, you don't eat much--you're vegetarian, right?" The nerve! If only she read my blog! :)

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Not to self: keep an emergency tiffin on hand filled with this exact meal only to be opened when blog author is "news flash" crabby.

Matthew said...

Those women are so ignorant. So...you eat fish, right?

Matt and Bobbie said...

Ha Ha...NEWS FLASH: You are cute.