Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lunch?

So, for my new job at Home Health United, I drive quite a bit going from client to client and place to place. I have discovered that I rarely have time for a proper lunch--i.e. food eaten with utensils. So I need to be creative in packing healthy food for myself that can be eaten quickly, and while driving (gasp!). So today, we have a Berries Go Mega Odwalla Bar, some really cute (and tasty) French green beans from Trader Joes along with grape tomatoes, banana and some raw almonds.

I must say that I loved this! The veggies were awesome and really filled me up, the Odwalla Bar was delicious (not too sweet, but moist, with just the right balance of grains and fruit bits) and raw almonds are yummy anytime.

I wat to post about what I eat on the run, to prove that it is possible (and quite easy) to eat healthy even if you are busy--most people say they are "way too busy to eat healthy!" It just takes some thought and a little planning.

No comments: