Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Jade-Potsticker Bento

Today for lunch, I had a major Japanese craving. I made some more potstickers (this time the filling is tofu, hoisin, garlic, green onion, ginger and soy sauce), some edamame and raw green beans give plenty of green action....
...and this bunny bento sauce bottle is just too cute!! I got a whole set of them (the bunny is kept company by a lion, panda, chick, and other adorable critters) from I love Obento.

The potstickers were very good cold. Surprisingly, these teeny-tiny sauce bottles held just enough for a light sprinkling on the potstickers.

1 comment:

Saikat said...

Hi,
Saikat from BlogsJam here.
Wanted to email you, but could not locate your email address on the
blog. we have 2 cool widgets ( a slideshow widget and a content widget
) which can help enhance site interaction and reader's experience. pl contact me at saibose@gmail.com so that i can send you the slideshow widget for your blog.

thx-Saikat